Send your updated CV to email@example.com with the job reference included in the subject. Empty subject lines or other email subjects may not be read.
RF Drive Test Engineer
Job Reference: DT-17
- Bachelor degree in Communication Engineering.
- 1+ years of experience in RF Drive Testing.
- Fluency in English in both speaking and writing.
- Good knowledge in Mobile Systems (GSM, UMTS, LTE).
- Good experience in MS Office.
- Alexandria residents are preferred.
Job Reference: NPM-17
A Network Engineer provides technical service and support to new and existing customer networks. Plans, design, troubleshoot and resolves problems using Riverbed Network Performance Management solutions, in order to stabilize and optimize customer Networks.
- Bachelor of Communications Engineering graduated 2013 and beyond.
- Fluent English in both speaking and writing.
- Good general Knowledge and understanding of IP Networks and data communication (CCNA level at least, certificate is not a must but it is a plus)
- Telecom Knowledge, especially mobile and service providers networks
- Good Experience in MS Office.
- Good knowledge in windows servers is preferred.
- Strong personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
- Ability to work on shift basis. (12 hours shift).