Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference included in the subject. Empty subject lines or other email subjects may not be read.
Job Reference: SD-17
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Self motivated
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns
- Strong Problem solving skills
- High ability for self learning
- Good knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of RoR is a plus
Job Reference: RS-17
- Execute the recruitment process upon receiving approved hiring requests of HODs.
- Responsible for the recruitment process until fulfilling the required position.
- Develop testing tools for recruitment.
- Assist in the development of the job analysis and job descriptions.
- Advice selected candidates with needed hiring documents.
- Responsible of newly hired in-boarding & orientation process.
- Bachelor degree.
- 1+ years of experience in HR specially recruitment.
- Good knowledge of Egyptian Labor Law.
- Fluency in English in both speaking and writing.
- Good experience in MS Office.
Job Reference: NPM-15
A Network Engineer provides technical service and support to new and existing customer networks. Plans, design, troubleshoot and resolves problems using Riverbed Network Performance Management solutions, in order to stabilize and optimize customer Networks.
- Bachelor of Communications Engineering graduated 2013 and beyond.
- Fluent English in both speaking and writing.
- Good general Knowledge and understanding of IP Networks and data communication (CCNA level at least, certificate is not a must but it is a plus)
- Telecom Knowledge, especially mobile and service providers networks
- Good Experience in MS Office.
- Good knowledge in windows servers is preferred.
- Strong personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
- Ability to work on shift basis. (12 hours shift).